Committee on Faculty Resources
- Assesses and addresses the changing needs of faculty to support innovative and effective instructional and educational support practices.
- Develops a central repository of SBCC faculty resources and mechanisms for the dissemination of resources.
- Recommends content for FRC website.
- Coordinates with SSSP, Student Equity Committee, and SLO Coordinator to determine what information from these committees should be posted on the FRC website.
- Reviews and recommends faculty professional development activities for approval.
- Hears appeals from faculty relating to professional development activities.
- Reviews applications for faculty professional development funding and approves awards.
- Collaborates with the Professional Development Committee.
|Vandana Gavaskar||LRC Director|
|Kenley Neufeld||Library DIrector|
|Jens Uwe-Kuhn||Educational Programs Dean Liason (non-voting)|
|Robin Goodnough||Academic Senate Liaison (non-voting)|
|Christopher Brown, Stephanie Dotson, Juan Carrera Espinoza, Jennifer Loftus, Jordan Molina, Sarah Orr, Christopher Panza, Amy Thompson, Laurie Vasquez||Faculty|