Campus ID Card
The Office of Student Life will be distributing Campus ID Cards on Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays from 9am to 4pm.
Photos submitted by 12:00pm will be processed within 24 hours and will be available for pick up Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays, 9am to 4pm.
If you already have a photo on file and need a reprint, please send an email with the subject line REPRINT and your Knumber to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO ONLINE TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD.
Directions on how to upload your photo are below.
Please contact Amy Collins at email@example.com with any questions.
**You must be able to submit/download a photo of yourself and proof of a Government Issued ID.**
Steps to submit a photo and be issued a card are below:
1. Login to your student pipeline account
2. Go to Student>Campus Card>Profile and look for "Click to submit a new photo". After that it will go into the CloudCard system to upload the photo.
3. If you download the Transact eAccounts app on your mobile device you will be able to use the iPhone/Android to do so the same way.
4. Pick your card up at The Office of Student Life, Campus Center Room 217.
Here are our Guidelines:
Yes, you can smile!! Your photo must be submitted and approved.
- We accept color passport photos with a frontal view of the head and shoulders on a solid white or blue background. You should be facing directly ahead; please do not look down or to either side. Your photo should display your head, including both face and hair, from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin, and from hairline side to side.
- Head coverings for religious beliefs are acceptable, providing the head covering shows a full view of the face, does not cast a shadow onto the face, and shows an overall pattern in the fabric or material (i.e. not a graphic design)
- Prescription glasses may be worn for the photo; however, there should be no reflections from the eyeglasses that obscure the eyes. Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless they are needed for medical reasons; a medical certificate may be required.
- No hats allowed. The key requirement for your Campus Card image is that the photo clearly identifies you, the cardholder.
All students who are enrolled in Summer Sessions l or ll or Fall 2023 classes are
eligible to receive a Campus ID Card. Your Campus ID Card will enable you to use the
following services (when offered): MTD Bus (with paid Transportation Fee), Library
Check-outs, Open access computer labs, printing/photocopy stations. Some local retailers,
as well as some theme parks, offer discounted tickets with your valid student identification
card. The Campus Card can also be a cash card for making campus transactions. * Information may be subject to change due to COVID-19 campus procedures*
We thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Student Life.
After you get your SBCC Campus ID Card, choose the "Login to My Account" link below to manage your account through Pipeline (login required).
Information on how to download the app for mobile devices click HERE!
Add funds to your Campus ID Card to use many services on campus, such as:
This card is accepted at all Dining establishments on campus, the Bookstore and Print Stations, or as advertised.
- Available at all dining establishments on campus including: cafeteria, snack bars, coffee carts, JSB Cafe and GDR
- Receive a 5% discount with use of your CampusCard
- Available for any purchase made at the Bookstore
- Receive a 5% discount with use of your CampusCard on all purchases except textbooks, electronics, food and drinks, and already reduced merchandise
- Available at all Print machines
Provided only by special on-campus programs
Parents, friends and others can now add value to a student's Campus ID Card through the Guest Deposit feature!
Please have the Student's ID Number (this number begins with a "K") available in order to make a deposit to their account. The CampusCard Administrator is available to help you troubleshoot your deposit, however will be unable to provide you the Student's ID Number.
CampusCard Terms and Conditions
Card Holder Agreement General Terms and Conditions. The following terms and conditions will govern the use of the Campus Card Account.
- The CampusCard Account is non-interest bearing.
- Only the person pictured on the CampusCard is authorized to spend money from that account.
- The college reserves the right to change the account terms and conditions at any time. If a change reduces, limits or restricts the account holders' rights under the terms and conditions, the college will give at least twenty (20) days prior notice by email. However, if an immediate change is necessary for security reasons, the college may first make the change and then notify the account holder.
- Santa Barbara City College reserves the right to utilize any and all data and images for official college business.
- To receive a CampusCard, individuals must be an active SBCC student, faculty, or staff member.
- Students can get their CampusCard (regular student ID card) by following the directions at the top of this page.
- Faculty and staff can get their CampusCard at the Campus Security Office. Faculty and staff will need to present a valid Drivers License or other government issued photo identification.
- Use of the CampusCard constitutes acceptance of the policies contained within the cardholder agreement.
- Currency deposits in an amount of $1 or more may be made at any time at the CampusCard Kiosk in the Student Center.
- The CampusCard Kiosk accepts cash and major credit cards: Visa and MasterCard.
- Web deposits are available by going to Pipeline and clicking on the campus card tab.
- Guest deposits can be made at http://campuscard.sbcc.edu. The student's school Identification Number (beginning with a "K") must be provided in order to accurately credit the student's account.
- Cash withdrawals from the CampusCard Account are not permitted.
- Refunds by check are mailed if:
- A written request is received by the CampusCard Administrator and the account holder graduates, withdraws or is dismissed from the college, and/or terminates employment.
- Refunds will be processed for the account balance minus a $10 processing fee. Checks will be issued only if the refund amount is greater than $1. You are encouraged to spend the remaining account balance to avoid the processing fee.
- Refund checks are written in the name of the account holder and mailed to the current address on file in the office of Admissions & Records for students or Human Resources/Payroll for staff.
- An account will be closed automatically when you are no longer a registered student. Employee accounts are closed on the employees' last date of employment with the college. Any remaining balance in accounts automatically closed may be forfeited to the college.
- Books and merchandise returned to the Bookstore will be refunded according to the existing Bookstore refund policy.
Summary of Fees
- No charge for initial issuance of CampusCard
- There are no transaction fees for purpose transactions or for deposits
- $10 refund processing fee
If you believe that your account was improperly charged, take a copy of your sales receipt or account statement to the location at which the transaction occurred. Unchallenged transactions greater than 60 days old are deemed invalid. For other account problems or questions, contact the CampusCard Administrator, located in Campus Center CC-217 or by phone (805) 730-4091. Direct Extension access from on-campus is x 4091, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesdays 9am to 4pm
Wednesdays 9am to 4pm
Thursdays 9am to 4pm
Campus Center (CC)
Room 217 - 222
Mondays 9am to 4pm
Fridays 9am to 1pm